Rev. Jesse Jackson to travel to Haiti
January 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rainbow Push Coalition President Jesse Jackson will travel with doctors and nurses to Haiti.
Rev. Jackson isn't sure when he will go. Saturday, the reverend was joined by some members of another medical group which is headed to Haiti on Tuesday.
Rev. Jackson appealed for contributions and asked drug companies to donate medicine.
jesse jackson, local
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos