Rev. Jesse Jackson to travel to Haiti
January 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rainbow Push Coalition President Jesse Jackson will travel with doctors and nurses to Haiti.
Rev. Jackson isn't sure when he will go. Saturday, the reverend was joined by some members of another medical group which is headed to Haiti on Tuesday.
Rev. Jackson appealed for contributions and asked drug companies to donate medicine.
jesse jackson, local
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos