Report: Target considering State Street store
January 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Target may be considering a move into a historic building in the Loop.
Crain's Chicago Business is reporting that the retail space at State and Madison, once occupied by Carson Pirie Scott, may soon be home to a Target store.
A spokesperson for the firm which owns the building says Target may be close to signing a lease.
The retailer is reportedly looking to occupy about 80,000 square feet on no more than two floors at a downtown or River North site.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 25 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 40 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 27 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 49 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 36 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
25 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
56 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
40 min ago