New beluga baby to make Shedd debut
January 21, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Shedd Aquarium is showing off its baby beluga.
The calf arrived about five weeks ago. His mom, Puiji, and her baby boy are swimming up a storm together, along with their extended family.
If you'd like to meet the new baby beluga, he'll be making his debut at the Shedd Sunday afternoon.
shedd aquarium, local
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 4 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 54 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 22 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos