Lane Bryant murders unsolved 2 years later
January 22, 2010 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Six full-time officers continue to investigate the murders of five women at a Tinley Park Lane Bryant on February 2, 2008.
The Tinley Park Police Department released information on the case as the two-year anniversary approaches. Officials said investigators are following up on 5,515 tips; looking through 48,000 cell phone records; enhancing surveillance video from a nearby store; and sent evidence to crime labs.
In addition to regular salaries, the investigators have also made $201,293 in overtime, according to the police department.
A $100,000 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest of the killer. Those with information should call (708) 444-5394 or email email@example.com.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos