Driver, child killed in Far South Side crash
February 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An infant and teenager who were killed overnight in a crash in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood have been identified.
Gustave Tucker Junior, 19, was driving the Cadillac that crashed into a concrete viaduct at 107th and Dauphin Avenue.
Three-month-old Amaria Thompson was also in the car and was killed.
Police are not saying how the two were related.
Officers are still trying to figure out what might have triggered the crash.
traffic crash, local
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines 26 min ago
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS 49 min ago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids 20 min ago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days 59 min ago
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case 42 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos