Driver, child killed in Far South Side crash
February 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An infant and teenager who were killed overnight in a crash in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood have been identified.
Gustave Tucker Junior, 19, was driving the Cadillac that crashed into a concrete viaduct at 107th and Dauphin Avenue.
Three-month-old Amaria Thompson was also in the car and was killed.
Police are not saying how the two were related.
Officers are still trying to figure out what might have triggered the crash.
traffic crash, local
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts 18 min ago
- Antwone Price's body found in West Englewood car 45 min ago
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duckling rescue 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015 16 min ago
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son 17 min ago
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say 19 min ago
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students 52 min ago
- Volunteers finish playground in 1 day for South Side school 20 min ago
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Penny Pritzker questioned at Senate confirmation hearing 49 min ago
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave 47 min ago
- Volunteers finish playground in 1 day for...
20 min ago
- Trump trumps grandmother in legal battle
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos