Driver, child killed in Far South Side crash
February 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An infant and teenager who were killed overnight in a crash in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood have been identified.
Gustave Tucker Junior, 19, was driving the Cadillac that crashed into a concrete viaduct at 107th and Dauphin Avenue.
Three-month-old Amaria Thompson was also in the car and was killed.
Police are not saying how the two were related.
Officers are still trying to figure out what might have triggered the crash.
traffic crash, local
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
3 min ago