2 charged in Antioch man's murder
February 8, 2010 (WLS) -- Two people now face charges in connection with the murder of a 70-year-old Antioch man.
The body of David Queen was found last Thursday inside his home. An autopsy found that he died from multiple stab wounds.
Police later arrested two of Queen's tenants in Kentucky. Prosecutors have charged Jason Baker with two counts of first degree murder. Kimberly Caldwell is charged with obstruction of justice.
Police say there was some sort of dispute before Queen was murdered.
"You need to be careful who you rent to. Mr. Queen did not deserve this. Mr. Queen did not do anything wrong," said Sheriff Mark Curran, Lake County.
Baker and Caldwell will probably waive extradition from Kentucky and will soon be returned to Lake County.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 29 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 15, charged in shooting of boy, 14, on city's South Side 49 min ago
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77