60 displaced by Elgin apt. fire
February 17, 2010 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Investigators are looking into the cause of a fire in a three-story apartment building in Elgin.
Three residents were hurt and 60 others displaced by the fire on Fleetwood Drive.
The blaze apparently started in the kitchen of an apartment on the third floor. It took firefighters about 10 minutes to put out the fire in the 30-unit building.
Three residents were treated for smoke inhalation.
building fire, local
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 36 min ago