Police: Man arrested for sex with boy, 15
March 4, 2010 (WLS) -- A 23-year-old Crystal Lake man has been arrested and charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Scott Madura was spotted late Monday night inside a car in a La Grange parking structure.
Police say he was having sex with a 15-year-old boy.
An investigation reveals Madura had met the teen online. Officials have seized Madura's computer to find out if he might have been involved in any similar crimes.
Madura's bond was set at $200,000.
- CPS students, teachers protest as closures begin 16 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor 1 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2 5 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident 13 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CPS students, teachers protest as closures...
16 min ago