Coyote trapper hired by Wheaton
March 10, 2010 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Officials in Wheaton say they have been successful in their effort to get rid of coyotes so far.
Four of the animals were captured and killed Monday. It was the first day a professional trapper was on the job to find the animals.
They were found in an unincorporated area near the Chicago Golf Club, close to some neighborhoods where coyotes have killed pets in recent months.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 27 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos