Coyote trapper hired by Wheaton
March 10, 2010 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Officials in Wheaton say they have been successful in their effort to get rid of coyotes so far.
Four of the animals were captured and killed Monday. It was the first day a professional trapper was on the job to find the animals.
They were found in an unincorporated area near the Chicago Golf Club, close to some neighborhoods where coyotes have killed pets in recent months.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 27 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee 15 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday 19 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Alex Spourdalakis mom, godmother take 5th in court 45 min ago
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich.
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
27 min ago
- Yale Elementary students face reality of...
12 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to...
15 min ago