Teen charged in student's shooting death
March 19, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago teenager is accused in the murder of a 15-year-old CPS student.
Nathaniel Maxon was shot to death outside his Garfield Park home late last month during a robbery.
Maxon, 15, was a student at Nancy B. Jefferson Alternative School.
Police received a description of a minivan that fled the scene of the shooting. On Thursday, they arrested 18-year-old William Nellem in west suburban Addison. He's charged with murder.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 59 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake