Teen charged in student's shooting death
March 19, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago teenager is accused in the murder of a 15-year-old CPS student.
Nathaniel Maxon was shot to death outside his Garfield Park home late last month during a robbery.
Maxon, 15, was a student at Nancy B. Jefferson Alternative School.
Police received a description of a minivan that fled the scene of the shooting. On Thursday, they arrested 18-year-old William Nellem in west suburban Addison. He's charged with murder.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas