Judge refuses to dismiss charges in Darien triple murder
March 24, 2010 (WLS) -- A judge has refused to dismiss charges against a man accused of planning the murder his ex-girlfriend's family members.
Johnny Borizov and Jacob Nodarse are being held on murder and conspiracy charges.
Investigators say Nodarse shot and killed Jeff, Lori and Michael Kramer in their Darien home three weeks ago. Borizov is accused of being the mastermind.
Prosecutors say he wanted to get revenge on his ex-girlfriend who was inside the home but was not harmed because she hid in a closet.
Defense attorneys argued investigators had no probable cause to arrest Borizov but the judge rejected that argument.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 16 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held 17 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 10 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle 47 min ago
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting 33 min ago
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
16 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open,...
17 min ago
- The Ditka you didn't know
25 min ago