Darien triple murder suspects appear in court
March 29, 2010 (WLS) -- Two men charged in the killing of three members of a southwest suburban Darien family appeared in court Monday.
Johnny Borizov, 28, and Jacob Nodarse, 23, are being held without bond for the murders of 50-year-old Jeffrey Kramer, his 48-year-old wife, Lori, and their 20-year-old son, Michael.
Both men appeared in court briefly on Monday for their preliminary appearances. Borizov is due back in court on April 2 and Nodarse on April 7.
Prosecutors say Nodarse shot and killed the victims during a home invasion on March 2, 2010. Authorities caught up with him a few days later at his family's home in Florida.
Borizov was in a custody battle with his ex-girlfriend, the Kramers' daughter, Angela, 25, over their 13-month-old son.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home