Nationwide search for daughter of Vernon Hills victim
April 2, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police in the northwest suburbs have now expanded their search for a woman and her boyfriend wanted for questioning in connection with a beating death in Vernon Hills.
The body of 50-year-old Marina Aksman was discovered Thursday morning at her home.
Police are calling the victim's daughter, Kristina Aksman and Daniel Baker persons of interest.
Authorities say Kristina Aksman suffers from a seizure disorder, and she has been classified as a missing and endangered person.
Investigators believe the two are traveling together and have issued a nationwide alert for them.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 48 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 53 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos