Nationwide search for daughter of Vernon Hills victim
April 2, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police in the northwest suburbs have now expanded their search for a woman and her boyfriend wanted for questioning in connection with a beating death in Vernon Hills.
The body of 50-year-old Marina Aksman was discovered Thursday morning at her home.
Police are calling the victim's daughter, Kristina Aksman and Daniel Baker persons of interest.
Authorities say Kristina Aksman suffers from a seizure disorder, and she has been classified as a missing and endangered person.
Investigators believe the two are traveling together and have issued a nationwide alert for them.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 26 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death 48 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 28 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder 33 min ago
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo 18 min ago
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote 43 min ago
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
26 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
28 min ago
- Chef Homaro Cantu's Breakfast Radish recipe
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos