Records: Accused family killer admitted infidelity
April 26, 2010 (WLS) -- The Oswego man charged with murdering his wife and three children told police he cheated on his wife while in Mexico months before their deaths, according to sealed police records read into evidence in court Monday.
Christopher Vaughn also reportedly said his wife had no interest in following his new Druid beliefs.
Vaughn was arrested in Missouri back in 2007, just hours before a funeral for his wife and children. Their bodies were found shot to death in a parked SUV near Channahon.
Vaughn originally told police his wife killed the children, then herself.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates 38 min ago