Records: Accused family killer admitted infidelity
April 26, 2010 (WLS) -- The Oswego man charged with murdering his wife and three children told police he cheated on his wife while in Mexico months before their deaths, according to sealed police records read into evidence in court Monday.
Christopher Vaughn also reportedly said his wife had no interest in following his new Druid beliefs.
Vaughn was arrested in Missouri back in 2007, just hours before a funeral for his wife and children. Their bodies were found shot to death in a parked SUV near Channahon.
Vaughn originally told police his wife killed the children, then herself.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 7 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party 31 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos