Int'l drug company to build HQ in north suburb
April 29, 2010 (GLENVIEW, ILL.) (WLS) -- An international drug company broke ground Thursday for its new headquarters in Glenview.
Governor Pat Quinn joined executives of Astellas Pharma U.S. for the ceremony in the north suburb.
The state is providing corporate income tax credits to the company, which will create 150 new jobs.The headquarters is to be completed in two years, and will include two six-story buildings.
Governor Quinn said both buildings will be energy efficient.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools 1 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- London attack could be act of terrorism 10 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos