Peterson's Harley up for sale
May 12, 2010 (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle is up for sale on eBay as he awaits his murder trial.
The asking price is $50,000. And Peterson may autograph the bike. The selling price almost the exact amount that his attorneys say is needed for trial costs.
Peterson is charged in the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Peterson's lawyers say finances are not the main factor in putting the Harley on sale. They say Peterson just doesn't expect to be riding the bike this summer.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year