eBay pulls Drew Peterson's Harley from site
May 15, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle was yanked from E-Bay-- temporarily.
According to Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky, the internet auction site pulled the 2007 bike labeling it "murder-abilia" and calling it too offensive to sell.
Brodsky says he was able to put the Harley back on E-Bay. The auction ends Sunday. The asking price -- $50-thousand dollars.
That's close to the amount that his attorneys estimate is needed for trial costs.
Peterson is charged in the 2004 death of his third wife Kathleen Savio.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping