Peterson gets 'good price' on Harley
May 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle has been sold.
A private buyer purchased it for what Peterson's lawyer Joel Brodsky calls "a good price."
He tried to sell the bike on the website eBay, but it was apparently pulled off the auction site twice after complaints that a murder suspect was trying to sell an item.
Brodsky would not give the sale price, but Peterson was asking that the bidding start at $50,000 on eBay. That's more than twice the blue book value.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 38 min ago
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case 14 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits 17 min ago
- Couple implicated in boy's death enter plea 10 min ago
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77
59 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
38 min ago