Peterson gets 'good price' on Harley
May 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle has been sold.
A private buyer purchased it for what Peterson's lawyer Joel Brodsky calls "a good price."
He tried to sell the bike on the website eBay, but it was apparently pulled off the auction site twice after complaints that a murder suspect was trying to sell an item.
Brodsky would not give the sale price, but Peterson was asking that the bidding start at $50,000 on eBay. That's more than twice the blue book value.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 19 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 11 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting 39 min ago
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 7 min ago
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
19 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
11 min ago
- Calumet Fisheries smokes, fries fish on...
3 min ago