Peterson gets 'good price' on Harley
May 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle has been sold.
A private buyer purchased it for what Peterson's lawyer Joel Brodsky calls "a good price."
He tried to sell the bike on the website eBay, but it was apparently pulled off the auction site twice after complaints that a murder suspect was trying to sell an item.
Brodsky would not give the sale price, but Peterson was asking that the bidding start at $50,000 on eBay. That's more than twice the blue book value.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5 24 min ago
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge 24 min ago
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,... 32 min ago
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport 19 min ago