Peterson gets 'good price' on Harley
May 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle has been sold.
A private buyer purchased it for what Peterson's lawyer Joel Brodsky calls "a good price."
He tried to sell the bike on the website eBay, but it was apparently pulled off the auction site twice after complaints that a murder suspect was trying to sell an item.
Brodsky would not give the sale price, but Peterson was asking that the bidding start at $50,000 on eBay. That's more than twice the blue book value.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin