Peterson gets 'good price' on Harley
May 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle has been sold.
A private buyer purchased it for what Peterson's lawyer Joel Brodsky calls "a good price."
He tried to sell the bike on the website eBay, but it was apparently pulled off the auction site twice after complaints that a murder suspect was trying to sell an item.
Brodsky would not give the sale price, but Peterson was asking that the bidding start at $50,000 on eBay. That's more than twice the blue book value.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary 38 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- 7 in :77