Peterson gets 'good price' on Harley
May 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's Harley-Davidson motorcycle has been sold.
A private buyer purchased it for what Peterson's lawyer Joel Brodsky calls "a good price."
He tried to sell the bike on the website eBay, but it was apparently pulled off the auction site twice after complaints that a murder suspect was trying to sell an item.
Brodsky would not give the sale price, but Peterson was asking that the bidding start at $50,000 on eBay. That's more than twice the blue book value.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 13 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears 44 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained 3 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
13 min ago