Lincoln Park Zoo tiger rips Flyers
May 28, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Blackhawks fans hope Chicago will devour Philadelphia in the Stanley Cup finals, which begin Saturday night.
On Friday a tiger at Lincoln Park Zoo got first dibs on the Flyers.
Philadelphia's logo became breakfast inside the den of Vahzhno, a male tiger at the zoo.
He wasted no time dining.
Today's feeding at Lincoln Park Zoo was part of a bet with the Philadelphia Zoo.
The losing zoo president must wear the other team's jersey while serving visitors food of the winning team's choosing.
The losing team must also donate money to a conservation project of the winner's choice.
So the Stanley Cup is a win-win for the animals!
lincoln park zoo, local
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robbery suspect sought by FBI
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area