Stanley Cup cake presented to mayor
June 10, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After the Blackhawks achieved sweet victory, the city got a sweet treat in their honor.
Chefs from the French Pastry School presented the city with a cake in the shape of the Stanley Cup. It's made entirely of chocolate. The culinary work of art took 150 hours to make.
Mayor Daley got the first taste.
The Cup is filled with chocolate candies and features the names of all the Blackhawk players.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 4 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 42 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 To Go: 3-7-14
54 min ago