Stanley Cup cake presented to mayor
June 10, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After the Blackhawks achieved sweet victory, the city got a sweet treat in their honor.
Chefs from the French Pastry School presented the city with a cake in the shape of the Stanley Cup. It's made entirely of chocolate. The culinary work of art took 150 hours to make.
Mayor Daley got the first taste.
The Cup is filled with chocolate candies and features the names of all the Blackhawk players.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking