Stanley Cup cake presented to mayor
June 10, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After the Blackhawks achieved sweet victory, the city got a sweet treat in their honor.
Chefs from the French Pastry School presented the city with a cake in the shape of the Stanley Cup. It's made entirely of chocolate. The culinary work of art took 150 hours to make.
Mayor Daley got the first taste.
The Cup is filled with chocolate candies and features the names of all the Blackhawk players.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos