Stanley Cup shows up at CBOE
June 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's been more than a week since the Blackhawks captured the Stanley Cup, and its luster shows no sign of fading.
Lord Stanley's Cup was at the Chicago Board Options Exchange for the opening of trading at Friday morning's session. Blackhawk player Dave Bolland even got to ring the bell on the trading floor.
Traders posed for pictures with the trophy, securing a keepsake from the Blackhawks' long awaited championship run.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 36 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip 31 min ago
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor