Stanley Cup shows up at CBOE
June 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's been more than a week since the Blackhawks captured the Stanley Cup, and its luster shows no sign of fading.
Lord Stanley's Cup was at the Chicago Board Options Exchange for the opening of trading at Friday morning's session. Blackhawk player Dave Bolland even got to ring the bell on the trading floor.
Traders posed for pictures with the trophy, securing a keepsake from the Blackhawks' long awaited championship run.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 23 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD