Fundraiser held for Bucktown bat attack victim
June 26, 2010 (NAPERVILLE) (WLS) -- Friends and classmates of Stacy Jurich held a fundraiser Saturday afternoon on her behalf.
Jurich was feeling well enough to attend the event held at BlackFinn in west suburban Naperville.
She and her friend, Irish exchange student Natasha McShane, were on their way home in Bucktown when they were attacked with a bat during a robbery on April 23.
Both women are still recovering from their injuries.
McShane is being treated at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial 58 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 43 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space 59 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos