Fundraiser held for Bucktown bat attack victim
June 26, 2010 (NAPERVILLE) (WLS) -- Friends and classmates of Stacy Jurich held a fundraiser Saturday afternoon on her behalf.
Jurich was feeling well enough to attend the event held at BlackFinn in west suburban Naperville.
She and her friend, Irish exchange student Natasha McShane, were on their way home in Bucktown when they were attacked with a bat during a robbery on April 23.
Both women are still recovering from their injuries.
McShane is being treated at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 28 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner 25 min ago
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow 32 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
28 min ago