Roommate wanted at MSI
July 15, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Want to sleep in a submarine? Well, you might just get the chance.
The Museum of Science and Industry is looking for a roommate.
The assignment includes living in the museum 24 hours /7 days a week from October 20 to November 18, 2010, and recording those experiences for the rest of the world. There are several rules and regulations, including no overnight visitors and no smoking, and you have to be completely committed to the museum for that month. But there's also a payout- $10,000, tech gadgets used to record your experience, and, of course, bragging rights. You do get to live in one of Chicago's most famous landmarks.
Applicants must provide a 60-second video on DVD, a 500-word essay, a photo, an application form and sign release and waiver.
Applicants can read the rules and apply at msichicago.org/matm
museum of science and industry, local
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation