'Shrek' actor's family welcomes baby girl
July 16, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Shrek and his wife had a baby at Northwestern's Prentice Women's Hospital, and she's a real cutie.
Sophia Marie is actually the new arrival for parents Eric Peterson and his wife, Lisa. Eric plays the loveable green Ogre in Shrek The Musical, currently in preview performances at the Cadillac Palace Theatre.
Opening night is slated for July 25.
ABC7 is told mom, dad, and baby are all doing fine.
We say congratulations to them all.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 7 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 8 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 47 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 47 min ago
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 23 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
7 min ago
- Daily Herald: Long-time Married Couples
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos