Secret Service walk Bo around Hyde Park
August 5, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- President Barack Obama is not the only one getting a Secret Service escort while he's in town.
Even the first dog gets security.
First dog Bo was out for a walk Wednesday night around the president's home.
Bo is the only family that the president brought with him on his trip to Chicago. First lady Michelle and daughter Sasha are in Spain and daughter Malia is at summer camp.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD for hours 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 38 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans 55 min ago