Secret Service walk Bo around Hyde Park
August 5, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- President Barack Obama is not the only one getting a Secret Service escort while he's in town.
Even the first dog gets security.
First dog Bo was out for a walk Wednesday night around the president's home.
Bo is the only family that the president brought with him on his trip to Chicago. First lady Michelle and daughter Sasha are in Spain and daughter Malia is at summer camp.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 11 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth 9 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party