Man charged in stabbing death of ex-girlfriend
August 15, 2010 (WLS) -- A Rogers Park man faces charges in connection with the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend.
William Caponegri, 49, was charged Sunday night with first degree murder and violating an order of protection.
Chicago police say Karen Salino, 52, went to his apartment in the 6700-block of N. Glenwood even though she had an order of protection against Caponegri.
The two reportedly had an argument, and he is accused of strangling and stabbing her.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 47 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up 34 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation 29 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
47 min ago
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago...
35 min ago