Millennium Park hosts Sister Cities festival
August 24, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Millennium Park is playing host to the 5th annual Chicago Sister Cities International Festival.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Sister Cities program. To celebrate, the festival has transformed Millennium Park's south promenade into an international village of food, music, dance and merchants. All 28 of Chicago's sister cities are represented.
The festival continues through Friday and runs from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
millennium park, local
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party