Millennium Park hosts Sister Cities festival
August 24, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Millennium Park is playing host to the 5th annual Chicago Sister Cities International Festival.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Sister Cities program. To celebrate, the festival has transformed Millennium Park's south promenade into an international village of food, music, dance and merchants. All 28 of Chicago's sister cities are represented.
The festival continues through Friday and runs from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
millennium park, local
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 23 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 15 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 8 min ago
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine, join Russia 2 min ago
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
8 min ago