Hit-and-run injures children, adults
Chicago police are looking for suspects after a hit-and-run that injured at least five people including three children.
The victims include an 11-year-old girl who is in critical condition, a 12-year-old girl, along with 12 and 15-year-old boys and a 35-year-old man all listed in stable condition. The crash happened on the South Side near 63rd and St. Lawrence.
Police say the suspects were driving a stolen car when they hit the victims then crashed into another car.
Surveillance video captured the accident.
The crashed car is a Chrysler 300 with Indiana license plates.
People with information about the accident are urged to contact Chicago police.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 6 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 48 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting 46 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway 31 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos