Hit-and-run injures children, adults
Chicago police are looking for suspects after a hit-and-run that injured at least five people including three children.
The victims include an 11-year-old girl who is in critical condition, a 12-year-old girl, along with 12 and 15-year-old boys and a 35-year-old man all listed in stable condition. The crash happened on the South Side near 63rd and St. Lawrence.
Police say the suspects were driving a stolen car when they hit the victims then crashed into another car.
Surveillance video captured the accident.
The crashed car is a Chrysler 300 with Indiana license plates.
People with information about the accident are urged to contact Chicago police.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking