Injured 'Transformers' extra's condition improving
September 6, 2010 (MAYWOOD) (WLS) -- The woman injured in an accident during filming of "Transformers 3" last week is reportedly showing signs of improvement.
Gabriela Cedillo, 24, has been at Loyola Medical Center in Maywood since the accident Wednesday along Cline Avenue in Northwest Indiana.
Cedillo, who was hired to be an extra, was struck in the head by an object during a stunt.
Her family tells the Chicago Tribune that she's starting to move a little following a recent operation.
She remains unconscious, but her movements have been a hopeful sign.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
37 min ago