Injured 'Transformers' extra's condition improving
September 6, 2010 (MAYWOOD) (WLS) -- The woman injured in an accident during filming of "Transformers 3" last week is reportedly showing signs of improvement.
Gabriela Cedillo, 24, has been at Loyola Medical Center in Maywood since the accident Wednesday along Cline Avenue in Northwest Indiana.
Cedillo, who was hired to be an extra, was struck in the head by an object during a stunt.
Her family tells the Chicago Tribune that she's starting to move a little following a recent operation.
She remains unconscious, but her movements have been a hopeful sign.
- Refinery fire after possible explosion 32 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees 45 min ago
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy
- ABC7 To Go 12-13-13
54 min ago
- 7 in :77