Three shot, 14-year-old killed on South Side
September 14, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and killed in Chicago's Woodlawn neighborhood Tuesday night.
A 12-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man were also shot in what police are calling a drive-by shooting.
The shootings happened near 65th and Drexel.
The 12-year-old was in serious condition and the 19-year-old was in stable condition late Tuesday evening.
crime, shooting, local
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits