Three arrested after Buckingham Fountain swim
September 23, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One man and two women are charged with reckless conduct after taking a dip in Grant Park's Buckingham Fountain.
The three -- a 25-year-old man, 20-year-old woman and 19-year-old woman -- were arrested by police patrolling the area at 6:20 p.m. Wednesday at the fountain, 301 E. Columbus Drive.
They each face one count of reckless conduct.
grant park, local
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap