Three arrested after Buckingham Fountain swim
September 23, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One man and two women are charged with reckless conduct after taking a dip in Grant Park's Buckingham Fountain.
The three -- a 25-year-old man, 20-year-old woman and 19-year-old woman -- were arrested by police patrolling the area at 6:20 p.m. Wednesday at the fountain, 301 E. Columbus Drive.
They each face one count of reckless conduct.
grant park, local
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area 33 min ago
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home 53 min ago
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case 29 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
35 min ago
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
33 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
37 min ago