Archdiocese withholds comment on priest lawsuit
September 29, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's Roman Catholic archdiocese isn't commenting on another lawsuit involving defrocked priest Daniel McCormack.
The suit accuses the archdiocese and Cardinal Francis George of ignoring allegations lodged against McCormack for years, leaving children vulnerable.
This most recent suit claims the victim was abused over a period of roughly four years, starting in the 2002-'03 school year.
McCormack previously pleaded guilty to charges he fondled five boys. He was sentenced to a five-year prison term in connection with the criminal case.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 9 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
47 min ago