Ammonia leak secured at Chicago Nestle plant
October 5, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago firefighters are trying to figure out what caused an ammonia leak late Monday night on Chicago's West Side at the Nestle plant on South Kilbourn.
A few neighbors were evacuated as a precaution. No one was hurt.
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 39 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 37 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 1 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 53 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- 7 in :77
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
39 min ago