Dad, baby missing from Schaumburg
October 6, 2010 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Schaumburg man and his child have been reported missing after never showing up at a doctor's appointment on Wednesday.
Police say Chris Miller, 29, picked up his four-month-old son, Jackson, from daycare and was supposed to take him to a doctor's appointment. Neither made it to the appointment. Any attempts to contact Miller on his cellphone have been unsuccessful as his phone appears to have been turned off. Miller's wife says her husband took a larger amount of breast milk and diapers than would have been necessary for the rest of the day.
Miller is 6'0" and weighs 180 pounds.
Authorities say the two are likely driving in a 2003 Black Volkswagen Beetle (Illinois plate #L324339) and may be en route to his family in Louisville, Kentucky.
Anyone with any information should contact the Schaumburg Police Department at 847-882-3586.
- Park Manor drive-by injures 5 children 3 min ago
- Man in custody in fatal hit-and-run on West Side, police say 28 min ago
- Boston Marathon 2014 begins under strong security
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77