Doc: Maggie Daley could be released by Tues.
October 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Maggie Daley remained hospitalized in Washington, D.C., Monday morning, but her doctor in Chicago said he thinks she will be out of the hospital by Tuesday at the latest.
Dr. Steven Rosen said he spoke with Mrs. Daley Sunday, and she's doing better.
Chicago's first lady was taken to Georgetown University Hospital Friday night because of pain in her leg. She was in the nation's capitol to receive an award.
In March, a titanium rod was inserted into her leg to lessen her risk of fracture. Mrs. Daley was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002.
maggie daley, local
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77