Doc: Maggie Daley could be released by Tues.
October 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Maggie Daley remained hospitalized in Washington, D.C., Monday morning, but her doctor in Chicago said he thinks she will be out of the hospital by Tuesday at the latest.
Dr. Steven Rosen said he spoke with Mrs. Daley Sunday, and she's doing better.
Chicago's first lady was taken to Georgetown University Hospital Friday night because of pain in her leg. She was in the nation's capitol to receive an award.
In March, a titanium rod was inserted into her leg to lessen her risk of fracture. Mrs. Daley was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002.
maggie daley, local
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good 21 min ago
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series 1 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2 23 min ago
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident 45 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school...
21 min ago