Doc: Maggie Daley could be released by Tues.
October 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Maggie Daley remained hospitalized in Washington, D.C., Monday morning, but her doctor in Chicago said he thinks she will be out of the hospital by Tuesday at the latest.
Dr. Steven Rosen said he spoke with Mrs. Daley Sunday, and she's doing better.
Chicago's first lady was taken to Georgetown University Hospital Friday night because of pain in her leg. She was in the nation's capitol to receive an award.
In March, a titanium rod was inserted into her leg to lessen her risk of fracture. Mrs. Daley was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002.
maggie daley, local
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 3 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 To Go, December 11, 2013
14 min ago