Blago part of pistachio pitch
November 1, 2010 (WLS) -- Former governor Rod Blagojevich has a new job -- pistachio pitchman.
The commercial spot aired for the first time Sunday night during the World Series.
Blagojevich is one of several pop-culture personalities appearing in the 'Get Crackin'' campaign from wonderful pistachios.
The former governor says, "The contents in the suitcase are like the accusations against me. They're nuts."
rod blagojevich, local
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car... 14 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 34 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway 51 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- Nelson Mandela memorial draws Obama to South Africa
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
- ABC7 To Go, December 9, 2013
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos