Source: Off-duty officer killed on SW Side
November 22, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are investigating the death of an off-duty Chicago police officer on the city's Southwest Side, according to sources.
The man was found in his personal car Monday night in the 2900-block of West Seipp. He had been shot.
Sources say the victim is an off-duty Chicago police officer.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend 43 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos