Thanksgiving Parade to close streets
November 24, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Crews will start closing State Street from Roosevelt to Wacker as of 4 a.m. Thursday for a Thanksgiving parade.
No traffic will be allowed to pass between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., and all east-west streets will be closed off at the point that they cross State Street between Roosevelt and Wacker.
Sixteen CTA bus routes also will be detoured. Visit www.transitchicago.com for the changed routes.
The McDonald's Thanksgiving Parade steps off at 8 a.m. at Congress and follows State Street to Randolph.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor