Thanksgiving Parade to close streets
November 24, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Crews will start closing State Street from Roosevelt to Wacker as of 4 a.m. Thursday for a Thanksgiving parade.
No traffic will be allowed to pass between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., and all east-west streets will be closed off at the point that they cross State Street between Roosevelt and Wacker.
Sixteen CTA bus routes also will be detoured. Visit www.transitchicago.com for the changed routes.
The McDonald's Thanksgiving Parade steps off at 8 a.m. at Congress and follows State Street to Randolph.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 29 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 59 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 3 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
29 min ago