Deadline for CPD applications
November 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Friday is the deadline for to apply to become a Chicago police officer.
Applicants who meet the age and other requirements can take the written exam , which will be administered December 11 at McCormick Place.
Applicants will then go through another selection and screening process.
The city eventually plans to hire 200 police officers.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 7 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 53 min ago
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold
- 7 in 77