Continental employee accused of possessing child porn
HOUSTON -- A Continental employee faced a judge on Monday on allegations of possessing child porn.Daniel Lloyd Irvin, 49, is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography.
Irvin was arrested Thursday after authorities allegedly discovered in his possession videotapes of children engaging in sexual conduct, according to affidavits obtained from the Harris County District Attorney's Office. The documents also allege Irvin was aware of the videos' conent.
According to records, Irvin worked for Continental Maintenance as an airport technician.
Irvin is being held at the Harris County Jail on a $30,000 bond. Monday was his first court appearance.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos