Continental employee accused of possessing child porn
HOUSTON -- A Continental employee faced a judge on Monday on allegations of possessing child porn.Daniel Lloyd Irvin, 49, is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography.
Irvin was arrested Thursday after authorities allegedly discovered in his possession videotapes of children engaging in sexual conduct, according to affidavits obtained from the Harris County District Attorney's Office. The documents also allege Irvin was aware of the videos' conent.
According to records, Irvin worked for Continental Maintenance as an airport technician.
Irvin is being held at the Harris County Jail on a $30,000 bond. Monday was his first court appearance.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos