New lawsuit against convicted pedophile priest
December 10, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 25-year-old Chicago man filed a lawsuit Thursday against Daniel McCormack and the Archdiocese of Chicago.
It claims the ex-priest repeatedly molested him while he was a freshman in high school between January and October of 2001.
McCormack received a five-year prison term after pleading guilty in 2007 to charges he fondled five boys at St. Agatha Parish and Our Lady of the Westside school.
An archdiocese spokesperson said they have not yet seen the lawsuit and are unable to comment on it.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 25 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
1 min ago