New lawsuit against convicted pedophile priest
December 10, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 25-year-old Chicago man filed a lawsuit Thursday against Daniel McCormack and the Archdiocese of Chicago.
It claims the ex-priest repeatedly molested him while he was a freshman in high school between January and October of 2001.
McCormack received a five-year prison term after pleading guilty in 2007 to charges he fondled five boys at St. Agatha Parish and Our Lady of the Westside school.
An archdiocese spokesperson said they have not yet seen the lawsuit and are unable to comment on it.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking