Grundy Co. offers $15 bounty for dead coyotes
January 14, 2011 (WLS) -- It's open season on coyotes in Grundy County.
Board members have approved an ordinance allowing the county to offer a $15 bounty on coyotes killed within county boundaries.
The money will be paid as long as the county has funding.
There has been a growing number of coyotes in the county attacking pets and livestock.
Any person hunting coyotes must abide by state hunting and shooting regulations.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 2 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 35 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
2 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance,...
35 min ago