Coyote seen in the Northwest Side
January 31, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There have been some new coyote sightings in the Chicago area, this time on the Northwest Side.
Of course, this isn't anything new. There was the coyote that ran along a breakwall on Lake Michigan.
And the coyote that camped out in the sandwich shop.
The newest sighting is in the Budlong Woods area. There have been multiple sightings of at least one scrawny coyote.
Residents have been hearing coyotes howling in response to ambulance sirens at nearby Swedish covenant hospital.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
42 min ago