Macy's celebrates life of Eunice Johnson, Ebony co-founder
February 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Macy's on State Street is celebrating the life of fashion icon and Ebony co-founder Eunice Johnson.
Her couture collections are currently on display.
The exhibit is billed as a traveling fashion show and will be open to the public until Monday.
Johnson was the producer and director of the Ebony Fashion Fair and started Ebony magazine in 1945 with late husband John Johnson.
She died one year ago.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4... 8 min ago
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room 15 min ago
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size... 48 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
24 min ago