Macy's celebrates life of Eunice Johnson, Ebony co-founder
February 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Macy's on State Street is celebrating the life of fashion icon and Ebony co-founder Eunice Johnson.
Her couture collections are currently on display.
The exhibit is billed as a traveling fashion show and will be open to the public until Monday.
Johnson was the producer and director of the Ebony Fashion Fair and started Ebony magazine in 1945 with late husband John Johnson.
She died one year ago.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party