Woman fatally shot on sidewalk
February 5, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was shot multiple times and killed in Chicago's South Shore neighborhood.
It happened early Saturday morning in the 2600-block of East 75th Street.
The medical examiner identifies the victim as 24-year-old Princess Cole Streeter.
Police say she was on a sidewalk, when a man walked up and opened fire.
Streeter's sister was with her during the attack but was not harmed.
No one has been arrested.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police chase in Lincoln Park may have hurt officer 12 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
42 min ago