Prosecutors: No missing Blago-Emanuel tape
February 14, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is no missing FBI tape of Rod Blagojevich talking to Rahm Emanuel according to federal prosecutors in the case.
They say that if there was a conversation between the then White House chief of staff Emanuel and Blagojevich, it took place on a phone that was not recorded by the FBI.
Blagojevich's attorneys last week asked for the tape, saying it was mysteriously missing from the FBI files.
The impeached governor faces a retrial in April on charges he tried to sell the vacated senate seat of President-Elect Obama.
- Barbara Byrd-Bennett: CPS system has to change 3 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row