Students get backstage pass for Bon Jovi set up
March 8, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some University of Illinois students went behind the scenes with Bon Jovi's crew Tuesday.
The lucky students gathered at Chicago's United Center for an insider's look as the tour loaded its equipment and built the stage from the ground up.
The opportunity gave students a chance to learn about careers related to music tour production, such as lighting, set design and video.
Bon Jovi performs Tuesday and Wednesday at the United Center. On Wednesday Chicago band "The West Side Winders" will open for the rock band.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos