Marni Yang's ex-boyfriend testifies in trial
March 9, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An ex-boyfriend of Marni Yang took the witness Wednesday.
Yang is charged with murdering Rhoni Reuter, who was pregnant with the baby of former Chicago Bear, Shaun Gayle.
Salvador Devera testified Yang gave him a book for his birthday on how to make gun silencers just two weeks before Reuter was murdered. He said he worked security with Yang at a Chicago Bears fan convention back in 2005 where Yang met Shaun Gayle.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old