Marni Yang's ex-boyfriend testifies in trial
March 9, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An ex-boyfriend of Marni Yang took the witness Wednesday.
Yang is charged with murdering Rhoni Reuter, who was pregnant with the baby of former Chicago Bear, Shaun Gayle.
Salvador Devera testified Yang gave him a book for his birthday on how to make gun silencers just two weeks before Reuter was murdered. He said he worked security with Yang at a Chicago Bears fan convention back in 2005 where Yang met Shaun Gayle.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 36 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court 20 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos