For Your Familly: Recalled Children's Products
March 14, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- From a high-end stroller to baby monitors, be aware that some children's products have been recalled for posing safety risks.
Nancy Cowels from Kids in Danger, a local group dedicated to improving children's product safety, visited the ABC7 studio to talk about recent recalls.
Some of the recalls include a stroller by B.O.B., Summer Infant Video baby monitors and a crib by IKEA.
To find out more about recalled children's products, check out the Consumer Product Safety Commission's extensive database at www.saferproducts.gov
local, judy hsu
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...