For Your Familly: Recalled Children's Products
March 14, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- From a high-end stroller to baby monitors, be aware that some children's products have been recalled for posing safety risks.
Nancy Cowels from Kids in Danger, a local group dedicated to improving children's product safety, visited the ABC7 studio to talk about recent recalls.
Some of the recalls include a stroller by B.O.B., Summer Infant Video baby monitors and a crib by IKEA.
To find out more about recalled children's products, check out the Consumer Product Safety Commission's extensive database at www.saferproducts.gov
local, judy hsu
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot